Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RightFax & Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2003
US
I need help here!

We have RightFax 8.5 in house and have it setup to deliver incoming faxes to Public Folders. Right Fax delivers the faxes onto the Share on the exchange server and then the RightFax Connector grabs that fax and delivers it to our exchange environment. I watched the incoming message being delivered via message tracking but the fax never gets delivered to the proper public folder. I'm able to send both internal and external email to this public folder.
If I configure right fax to send the faxes to a mailbox and then have that mailbox forward message to the public folder it works.
But for some reason, faxes will not directly deliver into the public folder.

This is happening to all public folders deisgnated for incoming faxes. It started this past Friday and no one is sure why. Right Fax seems to be fine and nothing has changed on the exchange side. It just seems that anything coming from that Right Fax connector is not being delivered to any public folders.

I have talked to PSS and have a Right Fax guy on site and still nothing......

PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back