Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Right Shared Boarder...? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stud1905

Technical User
May 20, 2001
US
I did some editing on my right shared border earlier and it show up fine online and in the preview. But I did some editing and deleted some javascript because it didn;t show up right. SO now the right shared border only shows up in the front page 2000 normal mode, but when I upload it to the web or look in it in the preview mode it doesn't show up at all. What can I do? (Note: all my other shared borders show up,Top,Bottom, and left) Help me please

You might want to republish all the pages in the web site. This might clear the problem. Sometimes I've published photos, and then the server said they weren't there, so I had to republish them and occassionally redo the links.

Also, I'll ask, are you, per chance, looking at it in Netscape? I found, while trying to use a right border that some really strange things happened in Netscape. If nothing else, DO view your right bordered page in Netscape.

Linda Adams (Garridon@aol.com)
"Promoting Your Club Web site," published in The Toastmaster, June 2001

no I am using Internet Explorer 5.5. I used to work fine and thats what I don't get. I looked at the Html on it and this still showed up. <meta name=&quot;Microsoft Border&quot; content=&quot;tlrb&quot;> in the head. The t=top, l=left, and b=Bottom all work fine but the r=right doesn't work still. There is always an error message saying the server has unexpectedly shutdown in the middle of my uploading everything. But I will give it another try. Any more ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back