Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

RFW Key - 2250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arugg

MIS
Sep 14, 2004
US
How does the RFW key work? I am trying to find a way to call forward all calls to the attendant to a secondary location during the day, but still have normal Night service.

If there is a better way to do this please let me know.

In the night service you can set this up by time of day but you can not distinguish by day of week.

Best way to set this up is to have your night service go to CallPilot and then use the day of week and time of day to route the call appropriately.

Hi there,

i have the notes in work but i think this will work

i will double check tomorrow and reply

try this for now

in ld 15 change the DODN to the second number you want to forward, aslo the atim to what ever seconds you want.

then when the user is on a call it will forward to the second number

alos if they hit the night forward once it will also forward to the second number

to activate the night forward hold shift and press night forward

regards
mulder

have to agree.. rcfw is used to forward ext a from ext b.. if i am not in my office i can rcfw my phone from a conf room, as long as it's internal..

if you point your main number to your mail, then use app builder you can filter all calls hoildays, day of week and time of day.. here even int dial 0 goes to mail, if the att goes into nights during working hours the calls do not follow the nornal night (off campus) target,, they go to security in house... i did not want people calling here and getting we are closed because the console operator needed a break

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanx. To clarify my question a bit. We are doing away with our receptionist position. We use a voice recognition system that handle 90% of our calls. The remaining 8 or so calls an hour need to be forwarded to someone. I am looking for a real simple way to do this. Short of changing the 0/Operator prompt in the voice rec.

since the operator is leaving, change the atdn to a non used number, then make 0 a maxp 1 acd ncfw to any station.. but making a change in a menu service is a 30 second problem.. best idea is to keep it simple..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

fyi.. if you remove the console, your switch is in nights, forever.. as long as your nit_data and your idc is addressed prior to removal.. not a problem..

is south carolina, voice recognition system would work 1 percent of the time,...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

are you saying they talk funny?

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

I think he is saying that it does not recognize yankee accents.

There ain't no Yankees in NC

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back