Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reverting numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

marzdee

MIS
Feb 5, 2002
US
I am trying to revert a # so that when a customer calls it gets automatically directed to a different extension.(i.e. 2740 goes to 2798) Any advice is appreciated.

Put a call fwd key on the phone that way you can change it to where ever you want it to go it will fwd the whole set.

thanks for the input guys, but i have a new prob. created a phantom TN, then tried to sync to TRN but was unsucessfull. what else can i try. already tried to manually change it in the sync status also.please advise.

Trying to Sync, Are you using MAT, is this an Option 11 ? If both of these answers are use, then you need version 6.6 minimum of MAT. 6.5 has a known problem with creating phantoms. It doesn't work and so you need to do it manually from the command line.

Tim Russell

I am using MAT, but I tried to sync another time and it took for some reason. Don't know the reason why.

Your solution is simple. Build an acd and put the forwarding number in the ncfw prompt.
LD 23
req new
type acd
acdn 2740
mwc no
maxp 1
ncfw 2798

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back