Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Revert to 0 Feature help 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jheendi

Technical User
May 2, 2008
CA
Please help me resolve this, I know I can get help here.. so here I am again.

I am trying to forward a phone number on Centrex to PBX. What happened is phone is forwarded fine and switch do its job; however if there is no answer on forwarded no, instead of going to VM of forwarded phone number it kept on reverting to 0 instead of gonig to vm of forward phone.

Is there any way I can get this forwarded phone number go to vm of phone number I am forwarding to instead of reverting to 0. I checked documentation of Call pilot but no vain.

Please help me out.

Thank you,

Jheendi

Add the 7 or 10 digit number that is being called as an extension in the VMbox.

I did and even put 8 or 9 infront of that extension dn but no vain. It seems like the centrex no is conserved by pbx however as it does not exist in PBX it goes to revert 0.
I tried putting 10 digit no and no change.

Please help.

Jheendi

Call the number and listen to the CallPilot and what number it reads back to you. Then take that number and put it in the SDN table express messaging service type to the specific mailbox.

Putting the 10 digit dn in the mailbox does not work.

Signature===========================================
Artificial Intelligence Is No Match for Natural Stupidity.

The latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Red meat is not bad for you, it is the green fuzzy meat that is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back