Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Return to queue on no answer with symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeap

Technical User
Nov 15, 2011
CA
Can someone give me a answer to that funny problem.

I did put in service a call center last week and the customer is making test that will never happen in real life.
Here is the scenario: Callers arrive to symposium, queue for 5 secondes, if not answer, give IVR with choices in Call Pilot. The choices are leave a message, listen to message or carry on waiting. If the customer decide to still waiting, he is transfer to a new CDN.

Her is the problem, when it arrive in symposium, if an agent decide not to answer the call, after 18 secondes, set goes NRD, go to a second set, the same thing for a third set and maby a fourth set and the custommer do that test to verifie if everything is working fine. Now at time, the caller hears nothing and it seams that symposium just forgot that call. At time, I believe the call is going to the default skillset but that I am not sure. But for sure it just stop being handle by symposium at time. I could not reproduce the problem so far, I have to say that when I give them the test result that I make, they redo the test by going much further. Example, if I test ''2 return to queue'' they will test with 5.

All the set are IP1140 and all have the same call presentation classes.

Is there something in symposium that will triger a special action if something abnormal happen.

In fact what they are testing is similar as driving their car at 300 miles/hre and complain that tires do not respond properly....

Here is the script

IF DATE = std_holiday_gv THEN
EXECUTE mess_fermeture

ELSE

IF DAY OF WEEK = std_week_gv
AND TIME OF DAY = heures_8_16_sans_interruption THEN
EXECUTE ouvert8_16
ELSE

IF DAY OF WEEK = std_week_gv
AND TIME OF DAY = heures_16_16_30 THEN
EXECUTE ouvert16_16_30
ELSE