Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Retrive deleted files from project

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxKid

MIS
Jun 8, 2003
IN
Dear all,
By mistake I have deleted all my forms and reports from my computer. I am having its .exe and .pjt and .pjx files. Is there any other way to get all my files back so that I may able to modify it.

Thanks and Regards

First step is to not do anything such as copying, saving, deleting or anything else on that computer. Next step is to go do a google search and find a really good file restore/recovery program.

look here to start with:

Slighthaze = NULL
[sub]craig1442@mchsi.com[/sub][sup]
"Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad." - Anon​
[/sup]

Did you empty them from the recycle bin too? If not, it's pretty easy to get then back, otherwise, go wit Sighthaze's advice.

-BP (Barbara Peisch)

I have deleted it from recycle bin too....
I have recoved all the files with the help of Sighthaze's advice but some of my files are not been recovered (giving 0 bite size) and some of them are showing the following error...
"OLE error code 0x80030109: The docfile has been corrupted. OLE object is being ignored. Record number 16."

Thanks Sighthaze for your help....Please help some more to get these files...pls pls pls

Thanks and Regards

The only thing you can do upside of what you did using recovery tools is to get a copy of REFOX and decompile your application if you have a compiled exe this may be possible.

Slighthaze = NULL
[sub]craig1442@mchsi.com[/sub][sup]
"Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad." - Anon​
[/sup]

Thanks Slighthaze for your help

Thanks and Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back