Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Retrial Capacity Table and Trunk Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsTech

Programmer
May 25, 2010
For the last several days, I've been reviewing traffic studies from our carrier and pulling trunk reports from ASA to determine usage. I have not been able to locate the Retrial Capacity Table ANYWHERE. I've serached Avaya and web. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Also, I've seen several threads about the Trunk Analyzer. I believe that this would be very helpful. Can someone please let me know how to locate or use it on ASA?

Thank you!

The ASA trunk Analyzer is located on the Fault & Performance tab. You have to configure it to poll the trunk usage data. Over time you will be able to use it to size your trunk groups. As with most traffic programs, it assumes that each trunk group is stand-alone and does not take into account overflowing to another trunk group.

The link below is for an Erlang B calculator.

Kevin

Thank you, Kevin. I appreciate your help. I will try the calculator and start configure the trunk analyzer. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back