Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Retain Selected Crystal Report Parameters on Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmbwoy

Programmer
Nov 11, 2008
CA
Hi Everyone, I am working on creating a Crystal Report viewer that opens and displays Crystal Reports with parameters and need some help with the refresh functionality. When users refresh Crystal Reports with parameters in Crystal Designer a popup is displayed prompting the user to either use the original parameters that they originally selected or select new parameters. Can someone please tell me how to add this functionality to the Crystal Viewer that I am creating in vb.net. I tried using the 'CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms.CrystalReportViewer.RefreshReport()' function which brings up the refresh parameters screen but it does not retain the original parameters selected.

Thanks,

DB

Not haveing to work with CR in a long time, I can only point you to ...

On this page you will find several helpful links and if you want to join click on the second link (Forum) and at the top of that page you will find a register link and it looks free.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back