Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restricted extension in night mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue88

Technical User
Dec 7, 2006
US
I have an extension that is restricted from calling out in night mode only. I no longer need this to work that way. I would like to know where "one" would eliminate this feature. I could "out" it and start from scratch but then i'd never learn anything that way. Also if i ever need to re-install this feature it would be nice to know how to do it, thanks.
The tn has a tgar of 1 and a ncos of 4

prt your esn in ld 86 and see if route control is on.

Mato' Was'aka

It might be all sets with NCOS of 4 have the same time of day restriction. If thats the case, select anoither NCOS for that phone.

To find out how many phones are NCOS 4:

LD 81
REQ LST
~~~
FEAT NCOS
NCOS 4

For Time of Day NCOS, my site has an overview on this page: , called "Change An NCOS After Hours"

If it's not that, it could be a feature called "SAR" Scheduled Access Restrictions. That feture can be studied in the feature guide.

GHTROUT.com | FAQs | Recent Replies

performed a "ld86" "Prt esn" this is what it shows:

mxlc 200
mxsd 300
mxix 5
mxdm 15
mxrl 25
mxfc 25
mxfs 25
mxsc 35
ncdp 4
ac1 9
ac2 91
dtln yes
erwt no
tods 0 00 00 23 59
rtcl dis
("ncos 0" THROUGH "ncos 99" =0)
etod
tgar yes
Thank you for your response.

We are having issues with our DID's, running off of our PRI, we had to reboot our phone system due to weather issues and now on our DID's we can send faxes but cannot receive on them.

I do not think an "ncos" of 4 would be the problem because i program new phones with a ncos of "4" no problems with nite mode restrictions. I compared this tn with one that doesn't have the nite mode restriction and I can't see any difference between the 2, so i suspect some type of table that is not apparent by comparing two print outs. Thanks

Yes the "SGRP" is a "1" and the tn that isn't restricted is a zero. Sorry i overlooked that! I will change this and let you know how it turns out. thanks a million.

This solved my problem once again thanks! you guys are the best!

colonel... put that in a new question and maybe someone will see it..

chances are when you rebooted some drng went into play,, if you make changes to the ftc tables or even drng yes on a route.. they will stay idle untill you dis the network cards and they can get a new download... so now when you did to an analog do you get one short and one long... it's default drng... either change the default to one long and one short or on the route drng no and disable the network card your dids are on

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back