Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restoring Notes on exchange 2000 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fritzah

IS-IT--Management
Oct 30, 2002
US
Hi all,

When restoring notes for one user on exchange 2000 using brick level, the dates are changed to current restore date. Is there a way to preserve the original dates each note was created? Thanks in advance.

Chris

I would try restoring the offline backup to a temp location and opening the restored db with ontrack power controls. You can get a free demo at / try it, play with it. My bet is you will love it enough to fork out the $$$ and never do a brick level backup ever again. The demo version a year ago was very functional.

What version of ARCserve are you usin? I had seen a similar issue when using AS 2000 sp1, but the later patches fixed this in my case.

thanks for replying, i am using arcserve 2000 sp4 build 1100, i have checked available patches but did not find any that address this problem, any additional ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back