Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Restoring MS Outlook data truobles 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteTornado

Technical User
Jul 24, 2002
CA
Hi, I had a Win ME station which was backed up on an other HDD, then win 2K was installed, then Ofice XP was reinstalled - the Win ME station had Office XP installed on it.

Now, I want to restore all the folders. I imported the pst folder, took a while, then when I look at the address book, I don't see all the same amount of contacts I had. <

I tried to import the address book like In Outlook express, but it does not work - I am now trying to find how to get that resolve

cheers!

Anything here to help?

259812 - Contacts Missing in Address Book After Uninstalling Windows Millennium Edition

290001 - Outlook Address Book Is Missing After You Install From a Share

284353 - OL2002: Windows Address Book Distribution List Members Missing After Upgrade to Outlook 2002

313055 - OLEXP: Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing After You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP

Hi linny,

Yes it does, thanks a lot , the third link was it. Everything was restored and the woman is happy, and SO AM I!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back