Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

resolution problem with neoware thin client

Status
Not open for further replies.

theannihilator

Technical User
Nov 5, 2003
US
I am running a 5 thin clients and i am trying to increase the resolution. i go to the control panel of the thin client but when i log into the server i get a black box around the screen the res on the server is 800x600 and i cannot change it. Can someone please help me? thx

theannihilator,
You will need to change the display setting on your ICA connection NOT within the actual published desktop.

If you are using the PN you will need to go to the Published App and right-click connection properties and change the display setting to "Seamless" or a % of the screen.

If the thin client uses the connection manager...go to the ICA connection and go to the properties and follow the same procedure. You can use seamless (to take up the entire screen) or just change the resolution of the connection.

Hope that helps.

i called neoware directly and they told me that i have to delete the current rdp connection change the thin client to the desired resolution and then recreate the rdp connection. what i have been doing is, in the thin client itself, change the resolution the reconnect to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back