Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Resizing palettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricV

Technical User
Mar 3, 2002
US
I have searched the on-line help files and browsed through two books looking for a way to rezise palettes (e.g. Effect Controls, Navigator, Transitions, etc.)

As with Microsoft windows, the cursor transitions into a double-arrowed cursor suggesting that you could resize the palette window in order to see more of the contents, but in Premiere, the windows simply won't resize.

I would be very thankful for any advice. This seems like such a simple function - I'm bound to embarass myself with this question.

Thanks,
Eric

Your pallettes are locked. Go under the window pulldown and look for lock pallettes.

Leonec,

First of all, thank you for answering my first request. I followed your instructions, but found no option related to "locked palettes" under the Windows pulldown.

All I see under the Windows pulldown include the standard choices such as: Window Options, Workspace, Timeline, Monitor, Audio Mixer, Show Navigator, Show History, Show Commands, Show Transitions, Show Audio Effects, Show Video Effects, Show Effect Controls, Show Info, and Project: *

I would sincerely appreciate any clarification you can provide.

Thanks,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back