Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Resizing App window

Status
Not open for further replies.

mot98

MIS
Jan 25, 2002
CA
Hi All,

I am running an app of a shared drive, when the app runs it opens a seperate window. I want that window to be maximized to full screen. I have changed the properties of the shortcut to specify maximized window, but it does not want to work??

Is there anywhere else I should be looking to change settings?

TIA for any help... mot98..[peace]

"Where's the beer?"

goto and download a program called AutoSizer, then specify that app to be maximized every time it opens. Alternativerly you can specify any program to be maximized too, and remember to have it load on start-up.
colorado.gif

¡Buena Suerte!

In the programming of certain apps they are told to start out a certain way no matter what so sometime you don't have a choice DavidDude00@Daw Corp, 1999-2002
%

Right-click on the icon and goto properties. If you have a tab labeled "Misc" click on that tab and select "Full-screen" under "Usage." If you don't have that tab I'm not sure what other options you have.

HTH

Joe Brouillette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back