Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

resize image using AJAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkoya

IS-IT--Management
Jul 12, 2004
GB
Hi,

I have a box which contains an image and some information in it. I am using AJAX to expand the box, but want the image to get bigger as the box does. Can anyone how this can be done.

Thanks

I am using AJAX to expand the box

AJAX is used to make a dynamic call to the server to retrieve information w/o having to refresh the page. When you say you're expanding the box, do you mean that you're expanding the data in the box, or just expanding the size of the box?

If you're just expanding the size of the box, what does that have to do with making a dynamic call to the server?

-kaht

Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson
[small]<P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <B> <P> <.</B> bites again.[/small]

Basically I am doing a similar thing to this. I will have an image and some info. When the user clicks the maximise button, the box will become bigger and the rest of the text will be displayed. I want the image to be bigger once the maximise button is pressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back