Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

resize font of date and time picker

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeshield21

Programmer
Aug 13, 2014
PH
cant find on the properties the font size..
or should i code it on runtime..

Of you talk about the MS Date and Time Picker right click on it and go into DTPicker Properties. Tehre you have a Font tab of the control settings.

Bye, Olaf.

sir olaf,,the only tab there is general only which contains value, mindate, maxdate etc.

You didn't answer Olaf's question.

Which control are you using? Is it the "Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control 6.0" - the one that comes with VFP?

If so, right-click on the control (in the designer), and choose DTPicker properties. You should see tabs for General, Font, Color and Picture. If that's not what you are seeing, you are probably using a different control, in which case you will need to tell us what it is.

Mike

Visual FoxPro articles, tips and downloads

yes sir.i used the Microsoft date and time picker control 6.0
but i only see the general tab

dtpicker_ff38fe.png

This is Microsoft Date And Time Picker 6.0 (SP4) DTPicker properties dialog. If you don't have that font tab you might need an updated version or it's not properly registered.

Bye, Olaf.

I don't know why you are not seeing all four tabs. But never mind. It's also possible to access the font properties programmatically.

For example:

[tt]THISFORM.oleDatePicker.Font.Name = "Arial Baltic"
THISFORM.oleDatePicker.Font.Size = 12[/tt]

etc.

Visual FoxPro articles, tips and downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back