Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Residential user's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk6296

Technical User
Jan 23, 2009
US
Running into an issue here. I have my Mics 7.1 in my home. and when i have an issue you kind folks cant help me with i get the same crap from every stinking place " sorry we dont do residential" i end up having to it all my self with help over the phone which is terrible. anyone have any ideas? Same thing with purchasing key codes and such.

You can start by being a little more coherent with your questions.Do you need programming help? Do you need to purchase key codes? We don't care if you have the Mics in your house,place of business or another planet.Ask your questions in a logical manner & you will get logical answers on this forum.

Most of us may not cable residential but never heard of turning down programming.
Just say your from Punk Enterprises with a Norstar.
lol

Suggest you keep calling vendors, what city are you in?

You mention us kind folks cant help you...
I noticed you have not replied to about 4 of your 11 posts.
If you dont reply then we dont know if we have helped or not but otherwise looks like we have helped each post you have made.

If you still have an issue then reply to the proper thread you started or if a new issue then simply start a new thread.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

That is bizzare, especially in this economy, that any vendor would turn down work. I'll be glad to help and at a reasonable rate [3eyes]. Call me at (630) 679-...............

I myself have ran into the same issue when trying to get service for my system in my home but it is bizarre that you couldn't find a single place to service the system or sell you products, Money spends no matter where it comes from.

But the others are right you should follow up with your post's its not a free for all its just common courtesy to mention something?.

When all else fails.. Fake a business or make friends!

I have a few residential customers with ICS installed in their houses. I am just glad I don't have to rune the cabling in their buildings.

If I was in NY then it wouldn't be a problem to help ya but I am in WI.

----------------------------
Hill?? What hill??
I didn't see any $%@#(*$ Hill!!
----------------------------
JerryReeve
Telecommunication Technology Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back