Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Resetting Meet-Me-Conf VDN's

Status
Not open for further replies.

skill1

IS-IT--Management
Mar 31, 2003
US
Is there a way to schedule ASA to reset Meet-Me-Conf VDN'S during off hours?

Thanks

I think what you could do is, in ASA click on Tree, then just choose anything you want like 'System' right click on 'System' and choose "General/Create New Shortcut" and then set it to 'reset meet' or whatever and then right click on the new shortcut you just created and schedule it.

For it to run you'll need to make sure your emulation screen is closed when it tries to run or it will be blocked from running. What I do is create two connections to my switch so I have like DefinityCon1 and DefinityCon2 and then I create all my schedules to run on DefinityCon2 so that I dont have to worry about actions getting blocked.

MultiVantage, Intuity Audix LX

CaNNaBiS
There is no reset Meet-Me-vdn command listed in my short cut propertie list.

I know. You have to create a shortcut called 'reset meet.'

Like, for example, when you click 'Create New Shortcut' it will probably default to say something like 'list station' which is in the drop-down, change it from 'list station' to 'reset meet' and then click 'OK' then you will have a shortcut called 'reset meet.' If something is not in the drop-down that you want, you just type it in manually.

MultiVantage, Intuity Audix LX

I've created the short cut and scheduled it to run tonight.

Thanks a bunch!
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back