Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reset password MX-One 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrp

Technical User
Feb 4, 2020
RU
Hi all!
I got a station MX-One Lite with ASU-E, TMU, ELU-33 and MGU modules.
When I connected to ASU-E with monitor and keyboard I see that it loads Linux Suse Enterprise Server and then required login/password. Also I can open web-interface, but there is need login/password too. I tried several options (root/root, admin/admin, Ericsson/Ericsson, root/Ericsson and same), but didn't work.
Can you tell please, how I can reset password or reset to factory default?

I need to check another modules (MGU, ELU, TMU) and need web-interface for this.

Sorry for my poor English :(

Hi scrp,

Could you try with eri_sn_admin and Ericsson?

Good luck!
Okene

Hi eis5!
Thank you very much, it works.
Can you help with testing modules. We repaired several modules (MGU, ELU, TMU). How verify that they are loading are determined in the chassis? Now I have access to ssh and web-interface.

eis5, thank you very much!

I found a manual. I will work on it, hope I'll can understand.

Great!!! If you need some helt, tell me know! Good luck!

Maybe you can give your email address?
We are trying to understand this equipment, but not so simple.
For example - I have 5 MGU modules. The green indicator flashes on two of them, and the red indicator steady light on three of them.
I can log in using ssh to all modules when connecting using a patch cord on the MG0 LAN0 port, but the command “media_gateway_info” from the station writes “no connection” for everyone.

ELU34 has a green indicator steady light, but board_config -scan and board_config -list did not see the module.
With the web interface the problem is the same, I do not see the modules and their status.

We only need to check the condition of the modules after our repair and understand that they are in working status.
It seems to me that we need to initialize each module at the station, but how to do this is unclear. There is command "media_gateway_start -mgw" in manual, but it doesn't work.

And "board_list" shows two modules, but in passive status. They are write in memory, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back