Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reset Page Number for each section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndie

IS-IT--Management
Oct 29, 2001
US
I have a report with one section and I would like the page number to restart every time the section changes, i.e. Page 1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc. then re-start to Page 1 of 2, 2 of 2. I am new to BO but have been able to do this with other applications but can figure this out.

Help!

Thanks for the link. I had already tried that and was hoping to find a solution to the total number of pages issue. I did notice in the link that the "Total Page Per Section functionality is listed as an Enhancement Request #12243". Do you know how I can find out if that is scheduled for a future release?

Cyndie

Hi all,
I am also facing the exact problem as mentioned in this thread.
For each section I need to display Page # of #.
If I have two section values and first has three pages and the second has two, then i need to display Page 1 of 3, Page 2 of 3, Page 3 of 3 and then again Page 1 of 2, Page 2 of 2.

Any updated on a workaround/solution for this problem?

Thanks much

Bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back