Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reset message waiting light after a Callpilot restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2907

Technical User
Oct 2, 2009
CA
I am trying to find a command in either Callpilot or the PBX that after I do a restore of a backup, I would like to have the message waiting light to turn back on the phones that have a message in their mailbox. Any help would be great. Thanks.

If you did nothing but a restore the MWI should still be on, only if the PABX Rebooted.

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

What happened is this: I did a backup of user accounts. Then upgraded Callpilot. Restored the backup. None of the lights came on if there were any unheard messages. My customer has all digital sets at their location. I tried using LD 61, but that only works on analog sets. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

Easiest thing to do is send out a Broadcast Message thus turning on all the MWI, and in the message explain what happened.
I have never found the MWI Update like there was in Meridian Mail TOOLS

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back