Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

reset IP PHONE I2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncos

Technical User
Feb 11, 2005
IT
HI....someone of you knows the procedure in order to execute the reset of telephone IP I2007... I have inserted of mistake parameters DHCP FULL, not having net LAN in DHCP, and hour on the telephone I more do not succeed to insert other parameters in how much is in continuous search of server DHCP that I do not have!!! I can in some way to restore the values of factory with some particular procedure? thanks to all

... not having net LAN in DHCP, and hour on the telephone I more do not succeed to insert other parameters in how much is in continuous search of server DHCP that I do not have!!! "

I get confused when I read this.

But that's beside the point. If you want to reset your i2007, unplug the power. then plug the power back in. at some point while the phone is 'booting' up, the blue nortel brand appears on the screen. at that point, dial 007*
This will initiate the setup.

thanks, tomorrow I will try the suggestion that you have given... excuse to me for the not clear explanation... I do not speak English very well...... ;-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back