Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Res 5.5 labour report takes forever and shows gray block on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phi_1.618

Systems Engineer
Dec 9, 2019
CA
Gray block on screen after running sales report. Rebooting helps but for labour report it never seems to work as it takes forever and either Aseq times out or the gray box appears.

Site upgraded from 4.11 to 5.5 mr7

Appreciate help ASAP. Moregelen are you there?

There was a few threads on this a while back. Think you need to make sure your database is saved out and do a reinstall. There was a script on one of the Oracle sites to fix this but it looks like it has been taken down. I believe there is another solution copying over some files but not sure. Sorry i cant give better advice. Might want to search through these older posts

I scoured the net but found no satisfactory solution. This happens only with labour related reports (custom reports). Same report runs fine on 4.11 but locks up in 5.5 MR7

Can someone help with the 3700 5.5 reports issue

If it's a custom report you need to upgrade the report template with Crystal reports by making minor change to the report and save it.
If it's a default report that you have in custom folder then just copy new version from report folder to custom folder.

Like what kind of changes to the custom report?

@ Phi 1.618 you might find that the formula used is a bit different and the tables also

Thanks Jackba, I will check it out with my limited knowledge of Crystal Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back