Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Rerecording all of our Mermail Voice Menus. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
CA
Hey Gang

we are in the process of rerecording all of voice menus in mermail. What I would like to do is record digitally on computer then some how get them onto our mermail system. Is there a device/cable that can use to get those recording onto mermail. I have found a lot of devices on recording voice calls onto the computer, but not vise versa.

Thanks
Danny

Never heard of one since the announcements are done through Prompt Maintenence which is a dialable access number

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

As far as I know you cannot do this on a Merdian Mail system. On a CallPilot voicemail you can import .wav files from professional recordings etc into applications.

It's a phone system, NOT a clock!

Tyy this device, Allows you to play prerecorded .wav files into an analog phone port. Use Admin window of Mer Mail and PC simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back