Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Requirements of SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedures for Crystal Report 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtb12314

Programmer
Jan 7, 2008
US
Hi All,

I want to learn how to create crystal report off of SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedure. So anybody please let me know from where I can download the documentation on "Requirements of SQL Server 2005 Stored Procedures for crystal report.

I am using Crystal Report XI. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

I don't think there are any. Under file, options, database tab, make sure that "stored procedures" has a check next to it.

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Does anyone have a creative way to pass a date range to a SQL Server stored procedure? The SP has two input parameters, StartDate and EndDate. I was thinking that calling the SP from a command object might work, but so far no luck - something like this:

Code:
declare @min smalldatetime, @max smalldatetime

set @min = minimum({?Date Parameter}),
@max = maximum){?Date Parameter})

exec spname @min, @max

The user does not want to use two parameters, StartDate and EndDate, but it might have to be that way. Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back