Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Request is not active

Status
Not open for further replies.

riksweeney

Programmer
Nov 4, 2002
GB
Sometimes, but not always, when I'm navigating to a page created in the Page Designer I get a blank page. A couple of page refreshes brings up the following:

com.sssw.rt.util.AgoApplicationException
Programming error: request is not active.

Has anyone ever encountered this? It seems to be limited to certain architectures

Normally we get the blank page when there is some exception thrown by some error in the codes (in PageGenerateBegin() or PageRequestBegin()). Perhaps you can use the try-catch block to find out why?

I get that message on and off. I trap and send myself e-mail every time it happens. Always on the same page, and that page is using SSL. Page works about 8,000 times per every time it fails so I don't think it's the code but SilverStream. Never figured it out, never had SilverStream get back to me when I asked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back