Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reports Open in Preview but not all data displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardKingSchwing

Programmer
Oct 12, 2001
NL
I have a report which is spread over two landscape pages. They both show graphs with data about the graphs in flat text boxes below each graph. Now when I call

DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview

or

DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview

They open up but the first page of the Reports Text boxes are not shown, and the 2nd page of the report does show the values. or defaults for the text boxes.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it

Cheers

LK--<

Maybe the page alignment is not good Hope this helps if not let me know

Jn88
Jn88@att.net

Page Alignment ? ehm I am not sure what you mean
Basically when I open in preview mode the first page of the preview does not show the text boxes with their values , however if I put a page break into the report so that it shows first page as blank then the next 2 pages show up correctly, however I want to know how to display my reports without having to have a blank page as first page of report

Cheers

LK--<

I also found that if after creating the preview , I press the design toolbar button then if I press the preview again then the Data in text boxes is shown .... :(

Ahum mm....

LK--<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back