Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reports not generating

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmcabs

Technical User
Apr 28, 2003
AU
Hi all,

I have set up a report job in monitoring and it does not work. It briefly flashes up "Status: Running" and then when you refresh the Report Job window, Status, and Result, etc. are all blank. There seems to be brief activity when you OK the report job, but then nothing!

In the credentials tab of the report job, I have tried using Administrator of the local PC and also of a back-end DC with no luck.

BTW...the ISA server does not have AD installed & logging in locally or to my back-end DC makes no difference!

Thanks guys...

Nice point! However, I have checked this and it is "Started" and set to Startup "Automatic". I wonder what else it could be?

Thanks guys....

Hrmm, Did you set up your logging and have correct permissions on the logging folder for the system to access? That is where the reports come from.

If not that, check your event logs for an error. Jack up your security event logging if you don't find the error in event viewer just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back