Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting on a Coverage Answer Group

Saltylad

Systems Engineer
Oct 29, 2021
GB
Hi All,

I have a very similar issue to a request that was posted some time ago but has now been closed.

I have a Team of Supervisors whose extensions are programmed into a Coverage Answer Group which is selected after a Virtual Number contained within a Coverage Path. Each of the Coverage Paths Coverage Criteria are selected with the exception of the Holiday Table meaning that the call will immediately be forwarded to the Coverage Answer Group and in turn ring all phones which are members of the CAG.

My issue is that I would like to be able to be able to run some kind of usage report on the dialed number and measure the abandonment rates and if possible the number of calls answered by the CAGs member extensions. Does anybody know if there is a way I could configure this, we are using CMS as our reporting tool (currently version 19 but soon upgrading to Version 21).

Thanks in Advance for any help you can provide.

Saltylad

I used to use Taske software to have visibility into who in a group answered a call from a coverage answer group and reporting on said group. Not sure if that would still work

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back