Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting for call center

Status
Not open for further replies.

xnortel

Programmer
Feb 25, 2004
US
My customer has a cp150 3.0 with call center and reporting. I have loaded the server software and reporting software on pc with xp service pack 2 and no anti virus software. When you log into the reporting for call center you can download calls from the callpilot and see realtime data of the agents. It shows 1300 records in the database. When you try and run a report, the report page just sits there with the hour glass. It will eventually time out, but the reporting software is locked up. You have to reboot the pc to get back in. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software about a doszen times. I have tried 3.o and 3.1 server and reporting. Same result with both. Any help would be appreciated

Had simular problem for one thing the connection page you need to put in the IP of the server in both places then since you reloaded it several times you will need to have the PC reloaded to put it back to a clean PC.
If you search you will find the same problems.

Thanks for the reply, however I am not sure what you are trying to say about the ip in both places. I put the ip of the server in the call center connection with the call pilot password. Please advise.

xnortel
can you email me the 3.1 software for the server and the client?
telesco@sbcglobal.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back