Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting for Call Center Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallDW

Vendor
Dec 7, 2005
US
We will be setting up our first Call Center Basic on customer's CP150 and they want Reporting for Call Center. I understand that this is a program that installs on their server. Their IT guy wants to know how big the program requirements are. Can anyone help? Thanks!

If you look in the setup guide ...i think the first/second chapter gives the hardware/ software requriements
It should be in the CD that came with the CP

also make sure to refer to callpilot - norstar part
(the manual takes about bcm as well)

its an adidtional keycode for basic (bundled in with enhanced)

I don't have access to the CD or handbook and need to know the requirements on short notice - does anyone know off the top of their head? Thanks

You don't have access to the docs and you are going to setup Call Center and Reporting????? You're a better man than I am.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

app takes up about 80 meg, I have SQL data bases that are exeding 10 gig, server needs to have IIS running on it.

senk1s or anyone else that can help...My problem is - the two techs that installed the system are both gone and I can't find the CD that has the apps for the Call Pilot. Meanwhile, my customer's IT guy wanted to know specifics about the product that I can't answer. I have a new tech with experience installing BCC and Reporting, but no CD...all help appreciated. Smart alec comments accepted also.

Here are links to all the DOCS.

call pilot 100/150 uses the same software as a BCM 50, you can download it from one of those if you have one handy. It will have both the RCC server and the reporting software.

TallDW, I apologize in that my comment was not meant to be a smart allec comment. I hate Call Center Reporting, I get chills just thinking about it. That was the reason for my comment.

SHK Certified (School of Hard Knocks)

i too apologize for my " ". Bombone was the better person in linking to the manuals.

well your last post explains the situation better than the short notice one.

Now guess what - when I came into the office this morning someone had found the CallPilot 100/150 Rls 3.0 Documentation and Client Software CD, so with the CD and you guys, how can I go wrong? Thanks to ALL. Had good laughs along the way, too. (May need more help later.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back