Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reporting Contact Center BCM 400 problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MefistoAplasta

Programmer
May 31, 2009
DO
Im working wiht a BCM 400 4.0, I have installed the RCC service on a machine and is working fine but Im not able to make stadistic reports, Im following those steps:

1. Click in Reporting --> Report
2. I select the report I wish to view or print
3. I press View
4. When I have to select the Skillset the Skillset's list is empty

For example: When I used the RealTime instead of the Report option I can see the skillset created from the skillset's list, then why is not working in the report option?

Thanks in advance

You need to assign the skillset to the user account.
Find the document called
Reporting for Contact Center Setup and Operations Guide
and look at the section called skillset assignment.
You will need to select the user then assign skillsets to the user. If you are logged in as the user, you can not assign your self skillsets. You can create a second user account and assign the other user the skillet.
hope that helps.

sandidawg thanks for the answer, I created another user account and I assigned the skillset to that user, then I used this account to log in the RCC webpage but the skillset's list is still empty, no luck. Any idea?

Perhaps the version of RCC needs to be updated.
I also wonder if its the webpage not displaying the skillset field, that would be a java or internet options issues.
Are you able to run an agent report and select the agent?
If you try using the Agent Average by Agent report, that one gives you the choice to run by skillset and by agent. Does that one show you any skillsets?

yes, Im able to run an agent report an select a agent but not able to select a skillset (it's empty). Another thing Im getting a error when running the agent report (that Im able to run), the error displayed is:

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Open the 172.24.7.6 home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
Internet Information Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E31)
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.1.14-nt-log]Incorrect key file for table 'rawt'; try to repair it
/RCC/report_pages/agent_audit.asp, line 30

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)

Page:
POST 165 bytes to /RCC/report_pages/agent_audit.asp

POST Data:
fromdate=2010%2F09%2F22&fromtime=00%3A00&todate=2010%2F09%2F22&totime=14%3A05&skillsets=&agents=1%2C+2%2C+3%2C+4%2C+5%2C+6&activitycodes=0&lastlaunch=true&agentsno=6

Time:
Wednesday, September 22, 2010, 2:04:40 PM

More information:
Microsoft Support

have you tried IE instead of Mozilla? also be sure to download latest java.

Yes, I tried both option and no luck, look like it's a Mysql error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E31)
[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.1.14-nt-log]Incorrect key file for table 'rawt'; try to repair it
/RCC/report_pages/agent_audit.asp, line 30

Could somebody tell me where can I download a updated RCC software? Maybe could be a version problem.

Thanks in advance

The latest RCC software is included in the latest desktop service update. Please refer to RCC troubleshooting guide, for example run a dbchck using the link detailed in the docs.

Don't forget to get a regular backup of the RCC server. For RCC versions based on mysql4:

1) Stop the RCCLauncher service.
2) Stop the MySQL4 service.
3) Use Windows Explorer to copy C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\data\CCRDB (this is the current live RCC database) to
C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\data\CCRDB_backup.
4) Restart the services.
5) Use a third-party utility, such as winzip or winrar, to compress the contents of C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\data\CCRDB_backupto a single file.

For RCC based on Microsoft SQL
1) Stop the RCCLauncher service.
2) Stop the Microsoft SQL service.
SQL Server (SQL Express)
3) Use Windows Explorer to copy C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\ CCRDB.mbf to "another location"\ CCRDB_backup.mbf
4) Use Windows Explorer to copy C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Data\ CCRDB_log.LDF to "another location"\ CCRDB_log_backup.ldf
5) Restart the services.

make sure you back these up to a safe location.

The ccrs database (on the BCM) retains maximum 16000 calls, however may be significantly less (on a BCM 4.0). So if you lose the RCC server's HDD, with these files you won't lose all previous historical data. Without the RCC backup, you'll download a maximum of 16000 calls.

regards
pkellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back