Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Reportfield upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaviooooo

Programmer
Feb 24, 2003
FR
Hey,

I don't know if this can be done, but how would I put a field on my report upside down?

Thanks in advance

You can set a field to run vertical, but I don't know of a way to make it upside down.
I'm guessing you'd have to convert it to an image file, invert it, then display it.
OR - create an upside down backwards font. Then reverse the order of the characters in your field before displaying them.

WHY?

Thanks for the responses guys.

Aart, how exactly would you make it run vertical?

Kind regards
Fabian

Fabian,
What version of Access are you using? Did you check all the properties of the control?

Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

It's Access 97, sorry I forgot to mention that.

Didn't see any interesting property on the control however...

Access 97 didn't have this functionality.

Did you check genomon's suggestion? If so, how did it work? If not, why not?

You might also check more of Stephen Leban's solutions at If Stephen doesn't have the answer, no one will.

Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back