Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Title in Powerplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohpooh

MIS
Aug 25, 2003
CA
In Powerplay there is a report title variable called 'current period' which will update to the latest period available within the cube. Instead of the last period avaliable, is there any way that I can change it to the previous period! i.e Aug 2004 instead of Sep 2004!

Thanks!

Hello,

I had a similar request to show in the reports that the data in the cube was up to the previous month from the date the cube was created. I could not find no way to added in the title of the reports so I put in an another IQD with just one field of data that was the previous month and just allocated all measures to it. I used the insert dimension in the title of the reports and always filtered on this dimension. My users did not mind that so it worked for me. Don’t know if your users will go for that but it’s a way

mayoman

Hi all
I have the same Problem.

I have an altrenate time catecory called 'Last Month'
How can i add that to the title.

Regards
Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back