Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Splits Up Rows

Status
Not open for further replies.

winston1984

IS-IT--Management
Jun 4, 2004
GB
I have a report which takes from my db details about products, a picture image name and header and price. It does this by having a subreport with the product info in 3 columns and then that is put in another report with its group heading. I puts these all on a page and sort and group by their particular group, with a header. Now what is happening is the ones at the bottom are being cut in half, which is no good at all. I need to make sure that it a particular row doesn't fit on a page it moves over to the next. However, the only way I can find to do this is use the Keep Together option of the subreport. However, now if a group can't fit on the page it puts the whole thing over to another page. Any ideas? I want the report to run without page breaks everywhere, but I don't want products cut in half.

Sample Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back