Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report - Move content 2nd page up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddewit

Technical User
Jan 15, 2017
NL
Can anyone tell me why the content on the second page is so down?
euro-missing_llffhi.png

Hi

I suspect your text box formatting in your report summary is at fault - either you don't have the euro symbol on it
or perhaps the result is too large to fit in the text box.

Can you publish your report designer screen showing the summary?

Regards

Griff
Keep [Smile]ing

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm trying to cut down on the use of shrieks (exclamation marks), I'm told they are !good for you.

I found a sollution by setting only print on page 1 and remove line if empty at the print when tab..

You're using page header, aren't you? If you only want a header on page 1, there is the title band for that, you don't set the page header to only print on page 1, you use the title band and have no page header, then. Likewise you can have a footer only on the last page, if you add a summary band.

Bye, Olaf.

Hi Olaf, great tip. Title band make it a lot easier.
Is there a sort of basic book to learn VFP?

Well, basic books are to learn Basic ;)

Hentzenwerke is the publisher with the most renommated VFP books:
The Hackers Guides and 1001/1002 Things books are perhaps best for you, but I see no beginner walkthrough and learn everything from scratch book. You have learning videos from garfieldhudson, though, which cover all the basic topics:
Bye, Olaf.

Very nice. i will have a look. Thx for the tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back