Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Margins Keep Resetting 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtekMan

Programmer
Feb 18, 2003
GB
While previewing reports from a form (Access 2000) the report margins often keep resetting to the default values. This results in potrait format reports incorrectly previewing or printing across two pages.

The problem does not though seem to occur if the reports are printed before they are previwed.

Even if I save a report and reopen it to check that the page settings are correctly adjusted, they can still revert to default setting later.

Whats going on here? Any Ideas, anyone?

Thanks

This seems to be a problem in A2000, check the microsoft article http:/support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;240826 this suggests a fix

Thanks for your help, I will check that out.

Thanks smeadows. This sounds like the answer to my posted question a couple of weeks ago as to why my Access 2000 report kept resetting itself to Portrait after I saved it as Landscape. No one responded (although I have found out that Access 2002 has expanded the object model to better allow for Page Setup control in VBA).

Thanks again, and a star for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back