Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report for hunt groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekinput

IS-IT--Management
Jan 26, 2010
US
Hi,

Is there anyway in IP office to create a report for the hunt groups showing when users log in and out of them?

Thanks,

JD

Thanks for your response.

I just took over someone else's position and I am not sure what to look for. Is the CCR a product that comes with IP Office of has to be purchased separately? I don't see anything on the server that would indicate we have it installed.

It's a licenced add-on for the system, it runs on a server and tracks agent logon/off time, calls made, talk time etc with wallboard for live stats and reporting for other stuff. You will need the help of a BP to buy and install/set this up though :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

IP Office 500 like 2-3 years old. It is currently on 6.1 (12)

That's actually 4.1.12 (Manager shows as two higher than system). You will need to upgrade to use CCR, that is free to do (for the software anyway), but it also means you do not currently have CCR so you will need to look into buying it, it's not cheap though and the more agents you want to report on the more it costs :)

ACSS (SME)
APSS (SME)

"I'm just off to Hartlepool to buy some exploding trousers

Is there are workaround? Can I get the info from Callsweet?
From the DB?

CallSweet has a report you can run "Reason Code Summary" you need to configure the systemt o use them .. call Datel and ask them.

Avaya, Panasonic, Polycom, APC, MCP, A+
##################################
"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back