Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report for Daily Cash Receipts Summary - Table assistance please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcfx

MIS
Oct 8, 2004
US
I am putting a report together that mimics a spreadsheet we already do by hand. The smart list for cash receipts comes close, but still need a few columns.

So.. in crystal report I am using RM20101, RM30202 and RM00101. The two fields that I am missing are the field that contains whether that payment was by cash/check or Credit card. And the Customers Check number or Credit Card id from the payment record. What tables would these be in?

Basic layout is:
Customer, PaymentID, Applied Invoice, Paidby<Cash/Check/CC>, Check/CC#, AmountApplied

I am so close :) This will save our clerks alot of extra copy/pasting to and from excel when I am done :)

Please note this report will be processing at the end of the day AFTER the Final Cash Receipt batch is posted.

Thanks for any assistance

Julie
CR 9,10 CE10 Sql DB

In the RM20101 table if the field RMDTYPAL = 9 that will give you the Cash Reciepts. In the Field CSHRCTYP tells you:

0 = Check
1 = Cash
2 = Credit Card

The Field CHEKNMBR gives the Check # if CSHRCTYP = 0
The Field FRTSCHID gives the CC ID if CSHRCTYP = 2

This information is mirrored in the RM30101 for history.

Thanks for the assistance!

Julie
CR 9,10 CE10 Sql DB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back