Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Footer Not Printing in Sage MAS500 Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

dleewms

Programmer
Aug 19, 2001
US
Hi,

I'm using Crystal Reports version 11.5. We're using this version because it is bundled with Sage ERP MAS 500. I'm modifying a report (FSFormat1) and have added a text object into the Report Footer. When I preview the report within Crystal Reports, I see the text object. However, when I execute the report from within MAS 500, the report footer section is missing completely. I've checked everything within the CR environment and can't figure out what is going on here.

Has anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Donna Lee

Is there a conditional suppression formula for that section?
Any chance the RF is printing on the next page? Try paging forward to see if there is more.

Ken Hamady, On-site Custom Crystal Reports Training & Consulting
Public classes and individual training.
Guides to Formulas, Parameters, Subreports, Cross-tabs, VB, Tips and Tricks

Donna Lee,

Is it possible that your accounting system is using the original report and not your modified report so this wouldn't be a Crystal issue at all? Some systems that I support need to have user access granted to modified reports prior to having them show up when invoking reporting.

Lyle
----
"For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Lyle has a good point and it is simple to test. Make another change to an area visible in the report and save the report with that change. If that change appears in MAS then you know you are running the modified report. If the change doesn't appear then the update isn't making it into the report being run.

Ken Hamady, On-site Custom Crystal Reports Training & Consulting
Public classes and individual training.
Guides to Formulas, Parameters, Subreports, Cross-tabs, VB, Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back