Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report doesnt show decimal places!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrox

Programmer
Aug 24, 2000
BR
My report in Crystal Report 8, doesnt display decimal places, the report's field are kind "currency" and has decimal places. It show me just zero.

Yes, example $56,78.
It does display as $56,00. It isn't rounded and isn't truncated. Just occur in .EXE file.

Thanks,

Hi Nitox, I write you from France where I have got the same problem with Crystal report 7. When I want to preview or print my report, all the decimal value become zero.
I don't find on this forum any solution and any answer to your question, so if you find yourself, can you help me and joign me at gardond@afd.fr

Thanks for advance.

David. [sig][/sig]

I assume your field is defined as numeric. When doing a right-click on the field in question choose Format Field. Under the Numbers tab are you saying that Decimals: = 1.00 and Rounding: 0.01? If not, try this setting. If they are set this way I guess I'm lost to. [sig][/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back