Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report Columns

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilFawltytoo

IS-IT--Management
Sep 9, 2002
CA
I am making greeting cards for a number of contacts in our database. The paper is in landscape orientation and there are 2 cards per page ... side by side. How do I get two different contacts to show up next to each other. I can do it no problem vertically with the details section, I just dont know haow to do it horizontally. Thanks.

The post that came after this one had the smae question and an answer that worked. Thanks anyway.

The post that came after this one had the same question and an answer that worked. Thanks anyway.

Well, darn it all ... I need to do this again and I've forgotten how. I also can't find the other thread that dealt with this topic. Any help for a forgetful guy?

You don't give your version of crystal.. so

It is something like.. right click on detail section, select section expert, select coummns...

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back