Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Report by week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtegeV2

Technical User
Sep 9, 2004
CA
Hi,

Is there an easy way to run a report by week (7-days)in calendar format? I want to display the weekday with the corresponding information i.e., [event name] below it. In my SQL below, how can you list "WhatDay" for each weekday for the month/year requested with the event information below it - so it would be a four page weekly report.

SELECT [Corporate Contributions].[Event Date], [Corporate Contributions].Eventtime, [Corporate Contributions].Organization, [Corporate Contributions].[Event Name], [Corporate Contributions].PLead, [Corporate Contributions].ELead, [Corporate Contributions].Donations, [Corporate Contributions].[Community Location], DatePart("m",[event date]) & "/" & DatePart("yyyy",[event date]) AS WhatMonth, DatePart("w",[event date]) AS WhatDay
FROM [Corporate Contributions]
WHERE (((DatePart("m",[event date]) & "/" & DatePart("yyyy",[event date]))=[enter m/yyyy]))
ORDER BY [Corporate Contributions].Organization, DatePart("m",[event date]) & "/" & DatePart("yyyy",[event date]);

Let me know if you need more information!
Thanks.

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking for but there are some sample calendar reports at There are some crosstab style reports that might also be handy.

Duane
MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green]
[red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]
[blue]Ask me about my grandson, get a grand answer.[/blue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back