Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

reply on internet emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjan

Programmer
Apr 4, 2001
US
In our office we use Notes mail 5.04.
When you want to reply (reply to all) on an internet email that contains a cc: , the address in the cc: box will be truncated after pressing the reply button.
So if you receive an email with cc: to eg. deg2345@hotmail.com and you press reply, you see in the cc: box deg2345 (without @hotmail.com) so you get an error when you send it.
Sometimes we don't have this problem.
What can this be?

Thanks,

Arjan

We have exactly the same problem. Very annoying, your post is the first one I have seem that is the same as mine. The sad thing is I am still looking for a fix so cannot help you yet.

Aaron Kent

We had a similar problem a while back. Check Lotus Notes Knowledgebase for more info, but I believe it to be a problem with the mail file template. You may need to upgrade to a newer template.

PD

If you do a search at Notes.net in the Gold Forum for Phil Chang you will see that he has posted a fix, I am still to try it though.

I think I will look at updating the templater first.

Thanks

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back