Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Replicate MQ Series Queues. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chudi1

Programmer
Feb 3, 2004
US
I am running MQSeries 5.3 on Solaris 2.8 box.

I will like to know if I can replicate a QLOCAL to another machine.
For Example I have a local queue call qbus on machine 1 and machine 2 I have a local queue called qbus.

I will like any time a message is put or gotten from machine 1 it reflects it on machine2

If this is possible can some please post me the complete scripts needed to perform these tasks.

I need a sample script with all the definitions.

Thanks for your help

Well, there is nothing built within "MQ" that would do this for you. You have to work your way out. Options are.

1) Write an app that does this for you. There are message mover apps around if you search for them.
2) Could set up a trigger on the queue to trigger an app that would browse messages and copy to the other queue.
3) Write exits.

Looking for a solution on forums is the last thing one would want to do. If someone has it, they may provide, but you have to work your way out.

Cheers
KK

Thanks KK,

Do you have an idea where I can get a message mover app that I can download?

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back