Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Replicate EC500 feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortigan

IS-IT--Management
May 22, 2009
US
Hey guys,

I'm trying to come up with a way to replicate the EC500 feature of Communication Manager. I'm trying to create a single button on a users phone that will initiate a call to a cell phone and then conference it in with the active call. This should allow the user to use the cell phone for audio if they need to walk away for any reason without the other party being aware that they transferred or forwarded the call. They could then come back to the desk phone at any point if needed. Does anyone know a way I could accomplish this or have a better suggestion for simulating the EC500 functionality?

You can not do it that way.
What you can do is just transfer it to the cell phone or conference it to the cell.

If you have a twinning button you can get the call from the cell by just pushing that button.

But the other way round will not happen the way you like.

ACS IP Office or is it ACSS :)
ACA - Implement IP Telephony -- ACA - Design IP Telephony
ACA - Voice Services Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back