Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Replacing failed CallPilot 150 and xftest codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

nogero

Programmer
Mar 1, 2007
US
I had a working CallPilot 150 for many years with a Norstar Phone system. It recently failed and after purchasing a replacement and reconfiguring it, I noticed it would randomly stop working. A tech said that I need to turn it off and use the xftest feature to remove every single code and then turn the CallPilot back on. He said because I had a previous CallPilot and did not remove the codes this would explain why the new new CallPilot keeps going offline. Can anyone confirm this? I notice it would stop functioning a few times per day. When it does nothing works and the only fix is to reboot it.

Thanks

I went ahead and removed all the codes with the CallPilot turned off. After turning it back on everything is working as expected so the tech was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back