Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Repeating the home menu in CCR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nriacone

IS-IT--Management
Aug 22, 2003
US
I have just completed a CCR for our organization and our VP-Operations would like the Home Menu to be repeated. How can I accomplish this? I have searched this site and have not been able to find any info on this issue. The CCR is three levels deep and have the last levels destination as home. I am new to this system and apoligize if this is a basic question. The system is MICS 3.0 with a Norstar Voice Mail.

At the end of the greeting say press "9" to hear these options again..

Norstarguru
john1@refurbphones.com

John,

Thanks for the info. I didn't think that it should be a very complicated addition. I did discover that a caller can press * to return to a previous menu. Is this type of information or data similar to this documented in the manuals?

Thanks again for the help,

Nick

a flag for you on the 9 button is that if you have a bi-lingual system the 9 will change the language for system announcements.

JerryReeve
Communications Systems Int'l
com-sys.com

Now is the "9" the only way to get the home menu to repeat, or can it be another digit?
Also, if the bi-lingual has been set up, is there another way to get the home menu to repeat?
Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back