Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Repartee

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgtrgt

Technical User
Dec 12, 2006
US
Anybody here familar with the Repartee voicemail system? seems that we took over a client in which they have this voicemail system, it appears i need to download "co session" to access it remotely, but i was wondering if this is just an emulator in whihc i could actually use antoher such as ProComm?

I believe you have to RAS into it and then access it via web browser.

i'm just looking to not have to download useless programs.

Well RASing in and using IE would achieve that goal! :)

cool, thanks, i'll try as soon as i get the dial up.

How old is the Repartee?? If it is an OS2 based repartee you would need co sessions. If it is a new repartee built on windows then you could dial in to it, or use an IP if it is networked and you have access.

Sandy Simmons is the login used on the Repartee....

i cant even connect to it yet, lol

login for repartee is $sandy on the new systems and sandy for the old systems

if it is a windows system then you need to login in to the system as

localhost
repartee (i thought)

then you can use the system

I'm an Active Voice tech so, unless you already have found your way, I can give you the info you need to try to get into the Repartee.

Not all the info given so far is correct but, because of the prevalence of voicemail hacking, I do not wish to post even default passwords. Please contact me directly if you still need help at 949-733-9850 x105.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back